Most masonry companies can repair a cracked brick or replace a loose mortar joint, but it is rare to find masons who specialize in masonry restoration.
Our experts at Craft Pro Masonry Restoration are highly skilled artisans with the knowledge and experience necessary to execute your historic restoration. If your historic brick or stone property has deteriorated, your best course of action is to call an expert.
Don’t wait— deteriorating masonry work can lead to costly damages, and diminish both the appearance and structural integrity of historic buildings. We will fully inspect your property and provide you with both cosmetic and structural repairs to ensure that your restoration is complete.
Contact us for an estimate !
Historical Restoration Clients:
- Fleisher Art Memorial, Philadelphia
- Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr
- Historic Rittenhouse Town, Philadelphia
- Holy Family Catholic Church, Manayunk, Pennsylvania
- New Life Community Church, Huntington Valley Pennsylvania
- 212-220 Race Street Historic District, Center City Pennsylvania
- St James Episcopal Church, Bristol, Pa
- Quarry Street Condo, Old City, Pa